Set out below are the terms on which Azure Skin provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Azure Skin treatment.
1. Azure Skin is a trading name for R Haseeb Associates Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 09661525 whose registered office is at The Foundary Business Centre, Marcus Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 1EU.
2. Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Booking a consultation:-
We take a fully refundable deposit of £25/£50 for all our consultations including those that are free of charge. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Your deposit can be refunded in clinic or used against treatment or product*
*Notes:- Acne consults with nurse/practitioners will not receive a refund on attendance as this consult is chargeable at £25 however this is redeemable against treatment should treatment take place after a consultation.
Booking Single treatments or chargeable consultations:-
We take a fully refundable deposit of £25/£50 for all our consultations or when booking in single treatments, this is refunded should you need to cancel, or when you attend the deposit will be deducted from your consultation or treatment cost. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient
Booking treatment off a pre-paid value pack:-
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the treatment being redeemed by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
3. Appointments and cancellations
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at Azure Skin are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Azure Skin does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0121 567 8111. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 48 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 48 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Azure Skin will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
4. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Azure Skin a deposit is required.
- For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- For an appointment with a nurse or therapist: a deposit of £25 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £350 a deposit of £25 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £350, a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Azure Skin reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
- These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
- Prices may vary by clinic. Please refer to the price list on the website for your chosen clinic or contact your clinic for their price list.
5. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses (except tattoo removal*) must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited. *Tattoo removal treatments must be taken within 24 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 24 months will be forfeited.
- When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, the first 2 appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was originally purchased.
- Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
6. Treatment suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Azure Skin will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Azure Skin with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Azure Skin will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Azure Skin regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Azure Skin’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Azure Skin’s negligence.
8. Your right to complain
- Azure Skin endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Azure Skin you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Azure Skin will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager and their Regional Support Manager.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team, including the Medical Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Azure Skin aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Complainants who are not happy with the local resolution are referred to a member of the Senior Management team. If the complaint is service related this will normally be the Regional Director. If the complaint is of clinical nature this will be the Head of Medical Standards at the Support Office. The complaint will be further reviewed within 20 working days and you will be provided with a final written response. If the investigation requires further time, you will be provided with an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
9. £98 1 Area Anti-Wrinkle Treatment and £120 2 Area Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Upgrade
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- Only available when bought online.
- Cannot be used against Doctor led treatments or consultations.
- One offer per person.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Offer is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
10. 20% discount for NHS, Fire Service, Police employees & Teachers
- 20% discount applicable to a single treatment or course of treatments.
- Can not be used against doctor consultations or treatments.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Proof of employment required i.e. valid employment card/recent pay slip and valid photo identification if not on employment card.
- Validation required when treatment purchased.
- Offer available to new and existing clients.